Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Eazy, Breezy, New York Ceezy pt.12

There's nothing I love more than New York in December. Except maybe Brooklyn in December. As soon as my boo finishes finals on Thursday we will be going on a long-awaited Brooklyn winter date:

I.
First we'll take a scenic above-ground tour of Western Brooklyn on the B61 bus from Williamsburg, heading South to Jacques Torres Chocolate in Dumbo! Mmmm...hot chocolate and pastries

II.
Next we'll hop the B41L bus to Prospect Park and hit the ice at Wollman rink.

III.
After all those double axels, we're ready for some warmth and red wine. We'll get just that when we take the train to DOC Wine Bar in the Burg.


...sigh.

1 comment:

Creamen Steinway said...

Can I copy your date idea? My gf and ur pal K.S. would love this.

--K.S.

 
Custom Search